This Cookie Notice explains more about the cookies we use, and how you can choose whether to allow or block some types of cookies within our Sites. However, please be aware that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience using the Sites and may impact the services we are able to offer to you through the Sites.
Any references to “The Retail Equation,” “we,” “us,” “our,” or the “Company” in this Cookie Notice is a reference to TRE Holdings, Inc. (“TRE”), with headquarters in Orange County, California, U.S.A.
1. Information We Collect Through Cookies
When you visit a website, that site, as well as third parties that have placed tracking technologies on the site, may collect and store information on your browser, usually in the form of cookies, pixel tags, or similar tracking technologies, which we refer to as “Collection Technologies”. These Collection Technologies are small amounts of data with unique identifiers that are sent to the web browser on your computer, tablet, or smartphone (your “device”) from a website’s computer and are stored on your device.
The Collection Technologies on our Sites may collect the following types of information:
- Identifiers, such as your online identifiers, including a marketing ID or cookie identifier.
- Device Information, such as information pertaining to the device through which you interact with our Sites, such as your IP address, the type of device used to interact with the Services, that device’s operating system and version, MAC address, user settings, carrier information, or your browser type.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity, such as browsing history, search history, IP address, MAC address, information on a consumer’s interaction with us and our services, which may include pages that you visit before, during and after using our services, information about the links you click, the types of content you interact with, the frequency and duration of your activities, and other information about how you use our services, including your operating system, your web browser software, the type of handheld or mobile device you used to link to the web page, and the language and time zone settings on your web browser.
- Inferences drawn from other information we collect to create a profile about you, which may reflect your preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, or aptitudes.
You can see the Collection Technologies we currently use on our Site by clicking the paperclip icon found in the bottom left footer of our website.
2. Purpose of Collection
We use the following types of Collection Technologies for the purposes described below:
- Necessary Cookies: These cookies and other Collection Technologies are strictly necessary for the Sites to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. These includes Collection Technologies that allow you access to our Sites, applications, and tools that are required to identify irregular website behavior, prevent fraudulent activity, improve security, or allow you to make use of our functionality.
- Preference Cookies: These Collection Technologies allow our Sites to remember information that changes the way the Site behaves and looks, like your preferred language or region that you live in.
- Site Behavior Cookies: These Collection Technologies may be used by us or third parties to track visitors across websites, including to display advertisements across other websites that are relevant for the individual user. A list of the marketing and advertising Collection Technologies on the Sites, if any, can be found by clicking the paperclip icon found in the bottom left footer of our website.
3. How to Modify Your Cookie Preferences
- Global Privacy Control. You may exercise your right to opt-out of certain types of Collection Technologies by broadcasting an opt-out preference signal, such as the Global Privacy Control (GPC) (on the browsers and/or browser extensions that support such a signal). To download and use a browser supporting the GPC browser signal, click here: https://globalprivacycontrol.org/orgs. If you choose to use the GPC signal, you will need to turn it on for each supported browser or browser extension you use. Please note that even after opting out, your use of our websites may still be tracked by us or our service providers.
- Browser Settings. You can prevent your browser from accepting certain cookies, have the browser require your consent before a new cookie is placed in your browser, or block cookies altogether by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser privacy preferences menu. Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device. The links below will help you find the settings for some common browsers:
For all other browsers or for alternative advice, further information can be found by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org, or, via your device user manual or online help files. For information on how to opt-out of cookies set by our suppliers, please visit the applicable links listed in the section above.
- Advertising Industry Controls. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these and learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative, the Digital Advertising Alliance, the European Digital Advertising Alliance, and the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada.
Please note that for each of the methods described above, you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device.
4. Changes to this Cookie Notice
The Retail Equation will update this Cookie Notice from time to time to comply with applicable laws and notify you of any changes to our privacy practices. Any changes will be posted on this page with an updated revision date.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or requests regarding this Cookie Notice or our processing of your information, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Last Revised: June 2023